What color do you suppose this is? -Japan's site

Theres no pic but can you order stuff on the jap site if you live in the united states

You can?! Pretty please tell me how! I've been dying for the bleeker flap in khaki signature with the geranium leather and they don't appear to be releasing it here. It's been on the Japanese site for several weeks now but even with translators and such I can't see any way to purchase from their site. Do you have to call the Japanese customer service number?

This is it: http://japan.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10142&category_id=989

You can?! Pretty please tell me how! I've been dying for the bleeker flap in khaki signature with the geranium leather and they don't appear to be releasing it here. It's been on the Japanese site for several weeks now but even with translators and such I can't see any way to purchase from their site. Do you have to call the Japanese customer service number?

This is it: http://japan.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10142&category_id=989

I dont know if you can i was tryna find that out myself too

Lol it is in Jacksonville, FL - it is the customer service number on the Coach website. :yes:

Lol, I called the 800 number once and ask "May I please have Jax's number?" and the SA was like :wtf: "this is JAX ma'am" I was like :shame:

Originally Posted by AlbertsLove
It is a MAGICAL world where all the COACH purses are kept and then shipped. I know the name has something to do with the location..

:roflmfao::roflmfao: so funny.

You can only get things from the Japan website if you fly to Japan. Unfortunately you have to buy from a store in Japan, they don't have a phone number. Or at least, this is what I understand.

Blah - Jax said they don't have this color in their system so I can't verify if it is rose, nor can I order it. They do have it in platinum though, and that isn't on Coach USA yet.

Can we all arrange a field trip to . . . Japan? Perhaps if we all chipped in for gas? :idea: