amazing site : always in style luxury goods

I got a charge out of this site. What's the point of showing pictures of 38 bags that are all sold - just that you sold them? I always get a charge out of "teaser" sites. Kind of reminds me of Karen Kooper's site. Lots of pictures of bags that aren't for sale. This one is just the same. There are maybe 10 bags or so that are actually for sale.

Also, I might be wrong, but I think there are rules on the forum about advertising websites. Finally, her prices for most things are REALLY high. $590 for a used Damier Speedy (only $30 more new); $550 for a used Damier Speedy 25 - again only a little more new. Almost $1,400 for a cerises speedy with lots of patina? These prices are anything but good. I don't think I'll be taking a second look.

I got a charge out of this site. What's the point of showing pictures of 38 bags that are all sold - just that you sold them? I always get a charge out of "teaser" sites. Kind of reminds me of Karen Kooper's site. Lots of pictures of bags that aren't for sale. This one is just the same. There are maybe 10 bags or so that are actually for sale.

Also, I might be wrong, but I think there are rules on the forum about advertising websites. Finally, her prices for most things are REALLY high. $590 for a used Damier Speedy (only $30 more new); $550 for a used Damier Speedy 25 - again only a little more new. Almost $1,400 for a cerises speedy with lots of patina? These prices are anything but good. I don't think I'll be taking a second look.

wow, dont you have a problem with absolutely everything:woohoo:

wow, dont you have a problem with absolutely everything:woohoo:

You mentioned a site; I merely said what I thought of it. I just wasn't impressed by the site or her prices. Nothing personal. There are forum rules though about advertising on the forum, so you might want to refrain from that. All I was saying was I wasn't impressed. I thought the prices were very high.

AHHH, I agree. I was there for a minute or so, didn't even notice if anything was actually for sale. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD! everywhere. Prices are high, I'd rather go to the store than to buy from there.

You mentioned a site; I merely said what I thought of it. I just wasn't impressed by the site or her prices. Nothing personal. There are forum rules though about advertising on the forum, so you might want to refrain from that. All I was saying was I wasn't impressed. I thought the prices were very high.

I totally agree with you. :tup: