My Brand New EB RH CITY!!

dukechickie

♥♥ blue devil
O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I'm in looove :love: with my brand new baby! I literally just signed for her 5 min ago and just took her out of the box and took a picture! Swoon! If anybody has any hesitation about this color--don't! It's gorgeous!

Thanks to karenab for her post about the more saturated EB Cities!

The picture is with flash under florescent lighting, it's a bit deeper IRL, more cobalt, but just as electric!

pluiee, kristie, ilikepenguins, Alaska, ohuprettything, Carmen82, Antubella & CoutureObsessed-- thank you for all your kind words about my beautiful blue baby!

ilikepenguins- i think you should totally reconsider your ban! not that i'm enabling you or anything... :P

Contessa- I was debating going for a twiggy too! Please post pics when you get yours--I'm sure it'll be drop dead gorgeous!

And now here are some more pics... My mirror is a disaster and the lighting in my room stinks so I did some color correction just to more accurately capture the color (the original pics had the EB looking like a washed out dusty blue...) And contrary to what the dress may indicate, I am not preggers! :shame:

Ahhh and I just realized that I have a pair of peep-toe pumps the exact color. I'm not usually a fan of being too matchy-matchy, but I might just have to make an exception in this case!