What do you look like??

^you're so cute hellosunshine! i would say zooey :yes:

liz - your pics dont show up for me.

chp - i'm too blind to see your photo lol

i get natalia vodianova (spelling?) and a young brooke shields. it has everything to do with being tall/slim and having big eyebrows :P, but i still appreciate those comments even though those ladies are a billion times more gorgeous than me, i can assure you all! lol

aww..thank you, verty! I love Zooey and never quite understood it but i guess i do look somewhat like her...perhaps it's the dark hair!:confused1:

I don't ever really get told I look like anyone. :confused1: A lady in England once told me I looked like Audrey Tautou (the French actress from Amelie), which was unbelievably flattering... and not very true. :shame:

attachment.php
Are your eyes that blue? Love your hair color, facial features! You're a beaut! You don't need to look like a celebrity!!:heart:

been told i resemble 2 actresses from Hong Kong, and that i share something similar with Kuroki Hitmoi, a Japanese actress.. maybe we share the look of melancholy in her movie Darkwater. anyway she looks so good for a woman 10 years older than me. i do wanna be like her when i grow up :P

the younger generation probably never heard nor seen them :shame:

carrie ng
carrieng7.jpg

kwan sau-mei
suki4.jpg

http://www.kurokihitomi.net/

This is such a fun thread! I have been told a bunch of times that i look like Leighton Meester, Rachel Bilson and Ginnifer Goodwin.

Attachments

• Leighton Meester.jpg
    Leighton Meester.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 511
  • rachel-bilson.jpg
    rachel-bilson.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 521
  • ginnifergoodwin2.jpg
    ginnifergoodwin2.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 499
Wow, Gina - that's a a great compliment love Diane K.! Seen her a few times IRL and she's gorgeous and so sweet.
I've been told a few times..Selma Blair (especially when I was younger). I wish...

attachment.php

Attachments

• selma-blair-picture-1.jpg
    selma-blair-picture-1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 2,132
Venetia - You do look like Winona!!!!

Simona, Thanks! Diane is a few years older than I, but I do get the comments quite often, even from my mother in law lol!

Wow, Selma is gorgeous and you must be too!!

You girls are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

I used to get Parker Posey a lot.
Me in both attached thumbnail photos. Parker's the big one.
Parker%20Posey%20+%20Jeff%20Goldblum%20in%20FAY%20GRIM.preview.jpg

Attachments

• franciswhitedress2.jpg
    franciswhitedress2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,295
  • kelly000.jpg
    kelly000.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,265