Your favorite CL style for summer?

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
I know for most of us... apart you lucky Ca and Fl gals summer is still a while off, but I was wondering which are your favorite styles for summer when it gets nice and hot?

Here I tend to wear in the summer a lot of Havaianas...as it can get really hot and I am a sahm but what would be nice but wearable summer CL's ?
Pics ?, Ideas concering the new Collection ?

I live in NJ and once spring/summer hits, I only wear things with my toes out! They hide most of the year, so once it gets warm out I let them shine! hehe
Last spring/summer I had a lot less CL's, but the ones I wore the most were my Activas. At the moment I have my eyes on these CL flip flop looking things on ebay & a pair of esp. wedges.
EDIT: I also wear my green VP's a lot since they do look black, they kind of go with everything.

i believe i am planning to get these for summer. usually for the warm weather i spend a lot of time in flats. it's pretty much all i wear all summer along with a few pairs of sandals. but i really love these in black. i know most people don't but i can't stop thinking about them. debating and debating...

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...000141cat000149cat000199cat5130731cat16360732
They would be cute in black. White would probably get really dirty & hard to get out of that fishnet material.
I personally like my toes completely out in summer. :idea:

I'll probably wear my python YoYos and Tiburon espadrilles a lot to work this summer and out to dinner. But when I'm outside of work or in a more casual environment, I stick to flip flops :nuts:

^ I also like the Activas for summer, as well as some of the espadrilles. Luckily I live in Florida so it's summer shoe weather most of the time- although it has been randomly "chilly" (for us anyway) a few days recently.

Fingers crossed CL has some cute summery shoes!

I heart espadrilles...i can't stop wearing my CL espadrilles...i love em. I am gonna live in my Isabelles 100 and Menocras...I am thinking about these cataribbon criss as a new addition to my ever growing espadrille collection

I love these CL wedges!:love:

(pic: NM.com)

NMX07EX_mn.jpg

I heart espadrilles...i can't stop wearing my CL espadrilles...i love em. I am gonna live in my Isabelles 100 and Menocras...I am thinking about these cataribbon criss as a new addition to my ever growing espadrille collection
I like these, there is an even lower version. I think you could have fun with this and you don't have to sell plasma to buy them!

I want these in gold! Perfect summer shoe!

I like these, there is an even lower version. I think you could have fun with this and you don't have to sell plasma to buy them!
lol