Wow, My stuff came a day early too!!!!

Apr 25, 2007
I got my package from Coach today!! I took some pics with my good camera and now I am not able to upload them to my computer.. my Canon EOS utility program just wont open up :wtf:

So I took some other pictures with my point and shoot digital for your enjoyment.

I don't think I like the straw tote. It is going back. I am also unsure of the patent wallet. I LOVE the color and the patent leather but I don't think it is very practical at all for me... the little kiss lock compartment is not very big at all.. I don't change wallets often so I think I would just need a bigger one. I love everything else!

When I get my camera working I will add the other pics.. that include modeling pics.

I also wanted to add that my straw tote didn't even come with a dust bag!! I would think that a $300 bag should come with one... straw or not.

Attachments

• DSCN2753.JPG
    DSCN2753.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 203
  • DSCN2754.JPG
    DSCN2754.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 227
Everything's gorgeous, Taralindsey!!! Congrats!!!!! And the wallet is TDFTDFTDF!!!!! Of course, I LOVE the cosmo bag!!! And lovely scarves!!! I hope you enjoy everything!

Edit: I just saw you said you didn't like the tote....TBH, I'm not a fan of straw bags either. I'm sorry you have to send it back!

Tara, I almost ordered the tote today but changed my mind. Actually the SA kind of talked me out of it, she didn't like it either. Why don't you like it? Is it flimsy?
Could you tell me the item number on the Legacy PT scarf? TIA

Tara, I almost ordered the tote today but changed my mind. Actually the SA kind of talked me out of it, she didn't like it either. Why don't you like it? Is it flimsy?
Could you tell me the item number on the Legacy PT scarf? TIA

Yes it is flimsy. When there isn't much in the bag it folds over in half. Also, it just doesn't look right on me.. on my shoulder or on my arm. For the price I am going to get something else in leather. I guess if I want a straw bag I will get a cute cheaper one somewhere else.