What do you girls think of this summer shoe??

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
Hey ladies! I called my buddy at CL in Beverly Hills and told her I wanted a fun summer shoe that would go with anything. She sent me these pics and said they were very comfy. I had ordered a pair of CL espedrilles in black and cream but sent them back because they were not at all cute on me and looked so wide. These are cute, but at over $700 I need other opinions. Maybe I think that is too much for this type of shoe. I also like the maribis, also included. They are about the same price. I guess cork is pricey! Should I pic one of these are keep looking?? I dunno, need my honest experts.
Thank you all!

Attachments

• Brest Gold.jpg
    Brest Gold.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Brest Gold 2.jpg
    Brest Gold 2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 60
Hey ladies! I called my buddy at CL in Beverly Hills and told her I wanted a fun summer shoe that would go with anything. She sent me these pics and said they were very comfy. I had ordered a pair of CL espedrilles in black and cream but sent them back because they were not at all cute on me and looked so wide. These are cute, but at over $700 I need other opinions. Maybe I think that is too much for this type of shoe. I also like the maribis, also included. They are about the same price. I guess cork is pricey! Should I pic one of these are keep looking?? I dunno, need my honest experts.
Thank you all!

Opps here is the maribis!!

Attachments

• Maribis.jpg
    Maribis.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Maribis2.jpg
    Maribis2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 66
I agree that I like the maribis better; however, I still don't think either of them have enough oomph to justify the price. If it were me, I'd keep looking. I think most CLs have presence, and these just don't have enough of that in my opinion. But I'm sure there have to be more out there that will be amazing and fabulous.

Love the Maribis..this is so much more you, I think Claudia! Are you going to keep the Jlenias?
Well they are still on pre order. So I am thinking. I just can not believe those cork things are that much! And they are not really cute.I am sooo glad you all agree with me! I thought maybe I was feeling cheap! That is why I posted this, I thought well maybe they are cute and I don't know it!! I was just so excited when she said she had the cutest shoe. I was waiting for the email and then I thought :WTF"!! That's it?? I hate it when that happens!!