Were's Jill?

Her grandbaby (a reallive one, with arms, legs and whatnot was due yesterday. (Only reason I know this is because yesterday was my daughter's 35th birthday and Jill's daughter was due that day...

I was looking for her myself, wanted to find out if her baby had HER baby!!! Wanted to call her GlamMa all day now!

Jillybean, tell her I send my love!

Her grandbaby (a reallive one, with arms, legs and whatnot was due yesterday. (Only reason I know this is because yesterday was my daughter's 35th birthday and Jill's daughter was due that day...

I was looking for her myself, wanted to find out if her baby had HER baby!!! Wanted to call her GlamMa all day now!

:roflmfao: your hilarious speedy!

hahah thanks speedy for clarifying! ohhh how exciting!!

You soooo old Jill, my friend!!! Please note- the family is still away, it is my last nite of peacefulness so I'm drinking babe. Wait - I think I'm having contractions for you...