New Bag Should Be Arriving Today, Question

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
I was going to wait until next month to order one of these babies, only to remember there was a $400 Coach bag in my closet with the tags still on it. It was something I ordered online for the color but then didn't like how the bag fit on my arm.

So I returned it and ordered the MAM in Midnight Blue.

According to the tracking it should come today (so excited!).

Do I NEED to put leather protection stuff on it before taking it out into the world? If so what is the best brand/good place to buy it?

Thanks.

I've been using generic leather spray from Danier leather, and it has been working pretty well for me. Theres another thread around the forums with what everyone has been using as leather protectant... i'll go dig it up for you.

Congrats on the bag!

Thanks ladies for the help!

I will check out those links for sure and probably wait a few days to use the bag because we are having bad weather here.

I actually just opened her up! It was delivered at 12:30, but no one knocked on the door.

I am deathly sick today so I don't know if I will post pics today or not, but definately by this weekend for sure!!!

I LOVE IT!! This is the best bag ever.

I'm already plotting when and what color my next one can be lol.

You lucky duck! Cant wait to see pic's... Congra'ts.:yahoo:
I was going to wait until next month to order one of these babies, only to remember there was a $400 Coach bag in my closet with the tags still on it. It was something I ordered online for the color but then didn't like how the bag fit on my arm.

So I returned it and ordered the MAM in Midnight Blue.

According to the tracking it should come today (so excited!).

Do I NEED to put leather protection stuff on it before taking it out into the world? If so what is the best brand/good place to buy it?

Thanks.