What do you think about a CL subforum RAOK for spring...?

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
I have started spending more time in here than in any of the other forums lately, you are just such a great group of lady's, helpful, fun etc.......!!!:tup:
I was thinking why not have a CL subforum RAOK this spring ? I particapted in a couple and they really help to bond even more.
I would volonteer to organise it. Just let me know how you feel about it.
I was thinking about getting everything ready for the 1st of march and eventually give a signup deadline 31st of march.
and have it "run" for 2 or 3 months.
Please let me know what you think, I think this could be a lot of fun...:yes:

lol I havent left this forum since I joined TPF (prior to the CL forum creation it was TGS one) so I had to step out and find out what RAOK was .... and now that I know sounds like fun!

RAOK = Random Act Of Kindness?

I've usually hung out here, in the CL sub-forum, so I don't know what that means... :wondering ... So, what kind of 'activity' is this?

RAOK = Random Act Of Kindness?

I've usually hung out here, in the CL sub-forum, so I don't know what that means... :wondering ... So, what kind of 'activity' is this?

Yes...that's what it is RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS, basically it's like a secret santa...to summerize: On signs up , names get mixed and one gets to give and receive a gift....:yes:

it sounds promising - I dislike the idea on bigger boards because so many times people WON'T give their gifts, and it just ends up causing hurt feelings and disappointment. This is a small, cozy board though :love:

I think this is a great idea!

Like so many others here, I can't remember the last time I left the CL sub-forum. We have such a great group of ladies (and gentleman) on here.

Interesting... sounds like fun! (Darn, I wish I had won that CL leather key fob on eBay! It would be perfect for someone here! :smile:)

I had my eye on this!

it sounds promising - I dislike the idea on bigger boards because so many times people WON'T give their gifts, and it just ends up causing hurt feelings and disappointment. This is a small, cozy board though :love:

I joined in the bigger areas and never received my last gift, it was quite disappointing!

I think a RAOK in this subforum would be perfect becasuse we are such a small group!
Count me in!:yahoo:

I would love to be a part of RAOK here! What a great idea! This is my subforum of choice too! It used to be LV, Balenciaga, and Chanel, but for a while now this is the first place I go to and the main spot I hang out in. I love you all! LOL!