Lanvin Flat Colors

mystically

Jul 31, 2007
Does anyone have the Lanvin Leather Ballet Flats in the Brown or Beige? I am trying to decide which color but cannot find them online to see them... I am worried that the beige would get very dirty. Any insight would be wonderful... Thanks!

Hi mystically. I don't have any pictures, but I was considering the dark brown flats. An SA from Gregory's sent me a picture of it, and the color is sooooo gorgeous. They definitely would stay cleaner than the beige too.

I have this pair, is this a color you were considering?

LanvinFlats.jpg

Ooo Lorihm. Those are gorgeous. I love them - they're so comfortable, but the new interior label in white for summer 2008 is such a drag to keep spotless. The leather interior looks like it would stay nice longer. What season were those?

I have this pair, is this a color you were considering?

LanvinFlats.jpg

Lori - those are exquisite! Would you mind telling me the exact colour name from the box if you can? I love the glazed leather too delicious. I am in Paris and not far from the boutique. They don't have a neutral as beautiful as this in stock currently. They do have a beige (a honey beige) in mat water snake which is very chic. I don't think this colour would get dirty.