Seller backs out of auction

LT bag lady

MASTER ENABLER
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
Okay so this new seller that refused to answer questions (i posted over a wk ago about this seller), opens a new account b4 the auction ends and relist the item in question. Seller sends me a message redirecting me to the new 'store' and listing. I win the item, pay immediately and here is the message I get 4 days after the auction has ended:

Hi im so sorry the listings for the bag was listed incorrectly.
i'm new to ebay so i got everything wrong . the bag is selling for
250 so you will get a full refund
Seller refunded my payment moments later.

Should I take pity or report her as a NPS?

Cheers,

Okay so this new seller that refused to answer questions (i posted over a wk ago about this seller), opens a new account b4 the auction ends and relist the item in question. Seller sends me a message redirecting me to the new 'store' and listing. I win the item, pay immediately and here is the message I get 4 days after the auction has ended:

Seller refunded my payment moments later.

Should I take pity or report her as a NPS?

Cheers,

Report her. She needs to learn this is not cool.

I would definitely report her. Something sounds weird about this. Why did they need to relist the item the first time around? I have never sold anything on eBay, but it can't be that hard to describe an item, can it?!

I feel for her, but if it were me I would take a loss. She is responsible for learning about ebay before she makes so many mistakes.

Maybe you should keep bidding it up and then say sorry.....I don't really want I made a mistake, see how understanding she would be.

Just kidding really, I would never do that but it does soooo make you want to.

No response, remember she has a problem with returning messages. SHe had about 15 items listed only about 5 sold, all low, wonder how she handled those.

I am going to report her, too much shady stuff, the 2 id's, no responses...

Thanks for your responses!