Please help me decide which black to keep

Which Black bag to keep??

• Black RH Work

• Black GSH PT

Results are only viewable after voting.

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Black Rh Work (the bag came today and the leather is amazing! of course it came w/out tassels and hair in the front pocket but I may have to overlook those things)

P1070705.jpg

P1070707.jpg

or

Black GSH PT. (I already returned this bag but am thinking I made a mistake) Need your help.

P1070186-1.jpg

P1070188.jpg

* do already have a black rh day if that makes any difference.

ok, they are both black :smile: I'm the worst photographer ever.

you are messing with my head - there is no way these bags are black!!!! it's not a matter of skills, you have the ability to turn black into purple - that is a crazy skill!

okay, regardless of color, i like RH! okay, off to the optometrist!!!

No trust me, I have no clue how to take pictures with the easiest camera. you have to see how the bubblegum work came out. It looks neon

What's wrong with me?

P1070691-1.jpg

Ok, I think I may be the only one here, but I really, really love the SGH PT! They both look great on you, but something about the SGH just really stands out. And, you mentioned that you already had an RH Day, so maybe the SGH would be a perfect addition!! Oh, and you're light years ahead of me when it comes to taking pictures - at least you can tell that you're holding a bag!! Every time I try to take a modeling pic the bag just looks like a big colorful or dark blob!!

OMG, this is like having to pick a favorite child but WORSE. :crybaby: I have both of these bags and if pushed to decide, it would have to be my RH work. But I looooooooooove your (PURPLE!) SGH PT!!!!

Ok, I think I may be the only one here, but I really, really love the SGH PT! They both look great on you, but something about the SGH just really stands out. And, you mentioned that you already had an RH Day, so maybe the SGH would be a perfect addition!! Oh, and you're light years ahead of me when it comes to taking pictures - at least you can tell that you're holding a bag!! Every time I try to take a modeling pic the bag just looks like a big colorful or dark blob!!

Me too!!