Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

i got my tax refund in cash when i left milan... remember to go early because some people have millions of forms that have to be processed individually. also, i think there are 3 different companies that process refunds and you have to stand in line for each one!

on a side note, i took my refund in euros because the rate they offered really sucked but little did i know that the banks in the US would only offer me US$1.38 for 1 euro! That was when the exchange rate was US$1.48 for 1 euro!!!!

I have to say a big thank you:flowers: to :heart:gMbt:heart:...becoz I called Julien already, and he's going to ship the bag to me after I complete the payment tomorrow...cant wait to rush to the bank tomorrow and get the bag on hand asap!! thanks so much for your message :yahoo:...I'm so badly hunting for 227 size though I got the 226 dark red already...
once again..thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations sweetkady!!!
I'm glad this info is helpful to a fellow pfer!!
The red I posted about was the 227...is that the one u got?!

I have to say a big thank you:flowers: to :heart:gMbt:heart:...becoz I called Julien already, and he's going to ship the bag to me after I complete the payment tomorrow...cant wait to rush to the bank tomorrow and get the bag on hand asap!! thanks so much for your message :yahoo:...I'm so badly hunting for 227 size though I got the 226 dark red already...
once again..thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gMbt - yes !! Julien told me that's the last piece they've got!! and I just did the bank transfer today and he said he will send it to me next week!! cant wait cant wait!!!!!!!:drool: thanks again!

biru - thanks!! it's a lovely 227!!:P

Are there any other reissues or anything else which looks gorgeous in there at the moment? Will be there tomorrow and want to metally prepare myself : )

Gutted i missed the red metallic - really wanted to have a look at that. Oh well. Not meant to be. Sure i will find something....:graucho:

Beautylicious - Thank you very much!! I'm still very excited!

MayHo - Thanks!! in total I need to pay euro1780 net. orginal costs 1890 incl tax and shipping fee costs 200.

If that's the same one as the one NM is going to get, you got yourself a really good deal. The 227 is $2850 at NM. Sooo jealous!!! :girlsigh::girlsigh: