Top Reasons To Love A Boxer Doggie

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
They sit on your little girl's lap to listen to a story (not straddle...actually sit in a lounging position!):

p1080322gp6.jpg

They take naps whenever your little girl wants to:

nappi7.jpg

And when it's time to wrestle they are bouncy enough for you to get airborne shots..!... :

p1090841ri6.jpg

LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boxers are always down for a nap, no question about that.

It's amazing how much he sleeps! haha Yer gorgeous gal, too?

Your boxer is beautiful. I have always wanted a boxer..these pics are just convincing me even more!

They are hands down the best dogs. I've always been so-so with dogs until this one...I'll never be boxer-less!

I love your boxer sleeping with your daughter!

My little pup sleeps all over me. She always jumps on the couch and puts her head on my lap or my husbands. Love boxers!

Awww how is lil Bindi???

She's doing great! She's growing like crazy though. I mean to post more pictures...I have some cute one with little sweaters on. I'll try to post them later on. Everyone she meets goes gaga over how cute she is since she' white and her face is pink! :love:

She's doing great! She's growing like crazy though. I mean to post more pictures...I have some cute one with little sweaters on. I'll try to post them later on. Everyone she meets goes gaga over how cute she is since she' white and her face is pink! :love:

SWOON! Can't wait to see her!

He is like another kid! It's so cute to see him sitting on your dd's lap. They are pups into old age. :love: You have a sweetie, Voodoo (your dd is a sweetie, too!).

I wish I'd caught pics of our boxers doing their "tricks"--pulling the boys around the house on a throw rug, opening drawers for food, carrying on convos with us, hugging us. Next time grandson (2 yrs old) comes to visit, I'm getting the camera out for lots of pics. Boxers are meant to be with children.

He is like another kid! It's so cute to see him sitting on your dd's lap. They are pups into old age. :love: You have a sweetie, Voodoo (your dd is a sweetie, too!).

I wish I'd caught pics of our boxers doing their "tricks"--pulling the boys around the house on a throw rug, opening drawers for food, carrying on convos with us, hugging us. Next time grandson (2 yrs old) comes to visit, I'm getting the camera out for lots of pics. Boxers are meant to be with children.

Thank you.... and they ARE....that dog lives and breathes for our daughter. :yes: