Got my Matinee!

nangel519

Nov 12, 2007
Got a call last week from Plaza Too who said they had a return of the Midnight Matinee, I snatched it up before she could finish speaking!

I got it in the mail yesterday afternoon and it was LOVE at first sight.

The smell is just intoxicating. This is definitely my first of MANY (many,many,many) Rebecca Minkoff's! :yahoo:

Ur lucky! I paid for two and only got one of them... I am trying to get it worked out now =/ They say that b/c their shipping label has a certain weight on it, it proves that they sent me both... The problem is that they were supposed to go to different addresses. Its a total mess right now.

The smell is just intoxicating. This is definitely my first of MANY (many,many,many) Rebecca Minkoff's! :yahoo:

HAH! A girl after my own heart!

Congratulations on your new purchase! Dont forget to post pics! I love the color combo on this bag and I could never get tired of looking at those glittery pewter flaps!

Finally, here's my photos. The dog jumped into the last one, she's quite the ham!

With flash...
bag001.jpg

Without flash...
bag002.jpg

bag004.jpg

bag008.jpg

I've wanted that matinee for so long and I've got that color combination in the Morning After bag. Anyhow, the matinee looks GREAT next to your dog!! That picture alone made me want to buy it!