Post Your Recent Beauty Purchases!

Status
Not open for further replies.

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
I'll go first. I had some relationship issues recently, so I indulged in some serious retail therapy in the past couple weeks. I'm not normally this bad, but here's the result lol!

Feel free to post pics your recent purchases, too!

6pack-spring08.jpg
blackcherrychutneythumb.jpg
elephantasticpinknaillacquerthumb.jpg
moonovermumbaithumb.jpg
sunglossesT.jpg
images
images
images

I also got Tarte Gloss in Bonny and Clyde (can't find a pic). But wait! There's more lol...

Everyone here should know by now that I am a product junkie..:P I picked up some new stuff from MAC and Sephora over the weekend.

Urban Decay Primer Potion- The best eye makeup primer there is on the market. This will keep your eyeshadow and eyeliner lasting ALL day..no exceptions! :amuse: It was time to get another tube hehe.
P74310_lg.jpg

Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye makeup remover- Does the job well..removes mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow with just a cotton ball and a few drops. Doesn't sting, leaves your eyes feeling very clean and refreshed and it doesn't leave you oily!
P54477_lg.jpg

MAC Fafi lipstick- I got two shades, Strawbaby and Utterly Frivolous. I'm more of a gloss girl, but I like to use Burt's Bees lip balm plus a lipstick as a lip gloss base sometimes. It gives your lips a more dramatic color, which shimmery glosses do not always deliver. I have only used the Strawbaby so far and I really like it. The color is gorgeous.
M3HY57_128_off.jpg

MAC pigment in Melon- I love MAC pigments..you can use them in your moisturizer (if it's a neutral color), eyeshadow, etc. You can play up your eyes instantly with a little pigment. There is so much shimmer. I got Melon because it's fairly neutral in color. The description online says a "soft golden peachy" color. My everyday makeup look is usually a neutral earth tone and this is a fun way to make things more exciting. :amuse:

M540_128.jpg

^ I'm soooo tempted by those Fafi lipsticks :nuts:

I thought of another thing I bought-- the new Sonia Kashuk brush that's supposed to be comparable to Mason Pearson. It was time for a new soft bristle brush anyway...

41l13nWuxEL._AA262_.jpg

AArrgghh!! priiin, i cant find the urban decay primer potion anywhere!
stupid australia! grr =(
i keep checking on ebay - but only see listings for the States and i dont have a credit card or paypal or anything like that so i just stick to buying things from within the country. Dying for this product. But such is life... =(

Stila eyeshadow in Kitten, golightly and toffee
in brown
thought id try the multi effects mascara - not digging it at the mo.

bought the illuminating tinted moisturiser and i am very pleased with it! i use normal moisturiser first then this. let it dry and soak in then use a little foundation over the top. it gives a very polished look.

images
images

Bobbi Brown cream blush in Calypso Coral Bobbi Brown Tinted Lip balm in Raspberry

images

MAC's Technakohl liner in Graphblack

images

FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil. Got my first bottle in Japan last Jan. and have been thru 2 bottles already. It's PERFECT for getting off the whole day's makeup...no matter how much you slap on and how waterproof it is!

P72503_lg.jpg

Ran out. TIme for a refill

P193725_hero.jpg

Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo spray. Have been dieing to try this.

P7687_lg.jpg

Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo
P9440_hero.jpg

Sue Devitt Eye intensifier in Surat (deep shimmering bronze)

yk016.jpg

Yo-Nka Pamplemousse PS. My skin has been SO dry lately

yk005.jpg

Yo-Nka Lotion PS Toner

I think that's it for this weekend.

^ I'm soooo tempted by those Fafi lipsticks :nuts:

I thought of another thing I bought-- the new Sonia Kashuk brush that's supposed to be comparable to Mason Pearson. It was time for a new soft bristle brush anyway...

41l13nWuxEL._AA262_.jpg

Oh, if you get a chance and feel like it, I would love it if you PM'd me with an update on this after you have given it some use! I keep not buying MP brushes, because it just seems to ridiculously priced, but then again, I keep going through brushes.

over the last week or so i've gone a little crazy i bought:

MAC plushglass in nice buzz

MAC lipglass in prrr

Dior lipgloss in Cotton Petal

Tarte lipgloss in Kevin and Winnie

MAC Fafi lipstick in Strawbaby

Mac iridescent powder in Sassed Up

Calvin Klein Compact Foundation (although sephora sent me the wrong color for the second time in a row)

Bliss Sleeping Peel toner

Bliss Sleeping Peel Cleanser

Bliss 10-Minute Mattification Mask

and i'm sure a bunch more stuff i'm not remember right now

_5243277.jpg
_23356.jpg
P177721_hero.jpg
P38482_hero.jpg
_5566464.jpg
_5566469.jpg
BLISS-SET176.jpg
BLISS-222.jpg

I've gone a little crazy the past week as well

MAC Fluidline in Blackout

MAC Kohl in Smolder
BE in Meduim
Smashbox primer
Fekkai shampoo/ conditioner/ wave spray/ gloss cream
Urban Decay in sellout
NARS Orgasm

and some more I can't recall and I'm going back for more in a few days! :yahoo:

Princess Gina- I love Stila, too! I tried a sample of that moisturizer awhile ago and I've always wanted to buy it-- I've just never gotten around to it. I'll add it to my 1000000 item mental list of things I want to buy lol

Oh, if you get a chance and feel like it, I would love it if you PM'd me with an update on this after you have given it some use! I keep not buying MP brushes, because it just seems to ridiculously priced, but then again, I keep going through brushes.
Sure! I've never tried a MP to compare it to, but I'll let you know. I'm not much of a hair-brusher, though. I plan to use it mostly when I pull my hair back to smooth the top...

Tarte lipgloss in Kevin and Winnie
_5243277.jpg
_23356.jpg
P177721_hero.jpg
P38482_hero.jpg
_5566464.jpg
_5566469.jpg
I think I already told you this, but I love those colors!!

Have you seen the Kevin & Winnie gloss IRL yet? If so how does it look? As you can tell from my previous posts, I clearly don't need any more Tarte glosses, but I want that one so bad :hrmm: :P

I just went on a rather large MAC shopping spree the last couple of days. So far:

MAC Eye Shadows in:
Parrot
Ochre Style
Charred
Sushi Flower
Samoa Silk
Gorgeous Gold
Swiss Chocolate
Dark Edge
Modest Tone
Rich Flesh
Silversmith