where can i buy Gerard Darel bags?

Im in the market for a GD in that luscious new blue color! It sucks that the bags are so hard to find:crybaby:

I've written to Mischelle @ Blondette in hopes that she will again explore the possibilities of carrying Gerard Darel. I also emailed the GD boutique in London to inquire about ordering directly from them.....will let you know if they respond! Gung...I will even be willing to sell my baca bags if I can get my hands on the new GD S/S 2008 collection. Hmmmm...wonder how much 4 of them will set me back?

You are right about Delcina they have some but they are preorder. I don't like to preorder because A) I am impatient and don't like to wait and B) they have your money when it could be doing so many more nice things.

They do, however I'm not certain that they will carry the new S/S collection. I suppose we should contact them to inquire. BTW....did you see the email that I posted on the other thread from Mischelle @ Blondette?

Hi xxxxx,

Okay, now I’m obsessed again with getting these bags! I have given up on going through the showroom for Gerard Darel in New York. They are more interested in selling the clothing line, which I might take a closer look at if they had a good selection of bags. Anyway, I do not speak French, but I called the GD in Paris and am working on carrying the line through them directly. I’ll let you know when I hear back from them. Keep your fingers crossed! J

Thank you and best regards,
Mischelle

Mischelle S. Papan

[email protected]
www.blondette.com

tel:
fax:

501-661-1600
501-661-1602

I got mine from Bagshop this Winter....have since sold it on Ebay as I wanted the larger size. Had a great experience with Bagshop and when in Zurich recently, found other GD's and the quality was identical. I realize there have been some posts about marginal quality (?). Thankfully, I have not been such a victim. I thought cs at Bagshop was great.
Contact them directly by phone....

yes, bad cs from Rumor. Placed order last year, waited for MONTHS, heard nothing, called repeatedly, got conflicting stories, then stopped hearing anything, called last time and officially cancelled order! Never again!