Higher the Demand, Higher the Cost for everyone

i agree. a couple years ago, the speedy cost about $350, now it's 650! at this rate of inflation an LV wallet will cost me $100,000 by the time i'm a senior citizen!

Tiffanys is doing the same thing. Less of supply/demand and more about keeping the cache of the brand. They were tired of seeing every 12 year old in the mall with the Tiffany necklace, so they bumped the prices.

I wouldn't be surprised if LV was raising prices on the mono/damier to try to avoid being the next Coach/Dooney.

it's a love/hate relationship for me. as much as i hate price increases (i need to make more $$$!), it did help when i needed to sell my alma and PTI - i made like a 80% return on my wallet after using it for 3-4 yrs cuz it's gone up $100 since i purchased it! i guess it's just the way things go, and i use it as my excuse for making more purchases now... "honey, i have to buy it quick before the price increases!":graucho:

i agree. a couple years ago, the speedy cost about $350, now it's 650! at this rate of inflation an LV wallet will cost me $100,000 by the time i'm a senior citizen!

In exactly what year did the speedy cost only $350? Does this mean that the pochette was $185? That is so much more reasonable!:wtf:

lol

LV...everything...the $ is going up up up

a Tic Tac 20 years ago...cost 20 cents...($00.20)

10 years ago...$00.40...

NOW

$1.40

lol...LV too...

bread...

milk...

'we love our bread~ we love our butter~ but most of all~ we love each other~~~' (lol madeline)