A Long Day's Journey...

Dec 28, 2007
... has come to it's happy ending! After a journey of more than 6,000 miles across more than half of the USA, the Atlantic Ocean and German customs a small bag has found its new home...
Here is my new Nova Check Tote...
Regina
:yahoo:

Attachments

• BBToteUnpack1.jpg
    BBToteUnpack1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 46
  • BBToteUnpack2.jpg
    BBToteUnpack2.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 46
  • BBToteUnpack3.jpg
    BBToteUnpack3.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 51
  • BBToteUnpack4.jpg
    BBToteUnpack4.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Kopie von BBToteUnpack6.jpg
    Kopie von BBToteUnpack6.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 51
I will post modeling pics, don't worry - it will take some time, though, I want to wear something really nice with the bag... :tup:
The colour of the leather and the hardware is Nickel, it changes from olive to brown to taupe to khaki and back again depending on the lighting and the clothes I am wearing - that's why I like the colour so much, I can wear it with most of my wardrobe.
I think it is an everyday bag but I don't plan on using it every day, more for special occasions; to take it with me to the office in the morning, well I don't know... I think it would offend some people, I work for a Federal Agency and have mostly to do with people who are not at all well off and who don't have much money to spend.
Regina :smile:

The colour of the leather and the hardware is Nickel, it changes from olive to brown to taupe to khaki and back again depending on the lighting and the clothes I am wearing - that's why I like the colour so much, I can wear it with most of my wardrobe.

oohhhh i liiike.. good choice then it would be very versatile with the shades it turns from lighting and gives you alot of alternatives for clothes!
Congrats!!

its a stunning bag I LOVE mine. got lots of ahhhs and ohhhs at the burberry outlet they loved it :O)
smaller.jpg

The journey has a second part... this time directly flown in from the UK, only the channel to cross... :heart: The colour of this MiniManor is "Trench" and a little darker than seen on the pictures (due to flashlight).

Attachments

• BBMiniManor01.JPG
    BBMiniManor01.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 40
  • BBMiniManor03.JPG
    BBMiniManor03.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 41
  • BBMiniManor04.JPG
    BBMiniManor04.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 37
  • BBMiniManor05.JPG