fieldsinspring...

Not yet.. I swear whenever I send things priority mail they get to the buyer in 2 days.. but when I am the buyer it literally takes 4 or 5 days because of the town I live in.. and somehow I always end up buying something right before a Holiday... go figure. :mad: So, it is supposed to be here tomorrow.. I can't wait!!!! :tup: I will let you know. Thanks for asking! ;)

Not yet.. I swear whenever I send things priority mail they get to the buyer in 2 days.. but when I am the buyer it literally takes 4 or 5 days because of the town I live in.. and somehow I always end up buying something right before a Holiday... go figure. :mad: So, it is supposed to be here tomorrow.. I can't wait!!!! :tup: I will let you know. Thanks for asking! ;)

Fields, I missed this. What ergo did you get?

tomorrow is here, did it arrive?

:beach: