Jimmy Choo Does Anyone Know the Name of this Jimmy Choo Bag?

PELRDL

Dec 6, 2007
Does anyone know the name of this bag? I am looking for a white calfskin bag with goldtone hardware, and I think this could be the one. Does anyone own it? If so, what is your experience? If you spot one on eBay, please let me know.

Thanks!

00ee_1.JPG

Does anyone know the name of this bag? I am looking for a white calfskin bag with goldtone hardware, and I think this could be the one. Does anyone own it? If so, what is your experience? If you spot one on eBay, please let me know.

Thanks!

00ee_1.JPG

That bag is definitely from the Tulita Collection. I cannot pin it down. It looks as if the Tulita and the Tam had a baby. There are elements of both. Anybody know???

Where did the picture come from?

Ebay. I bought a chocolate Riki from the same seller last year. I think she pulled the listing to sell the bag to someone outside of eBay. Now that I can't have the bag, I'm obsessed. I took a copy of the listing to the Jimmy Choo boutique in Beverly Hills and was told that it had been discontinued, but I didn't think to ask for the name of the style.

That bag is definitely from the Tulita Collection. I cannot pin it down. It looks as if the Tulita and the Tam had a baby. There are elements of both. Anybody know???

Where did the picture come from?

Criminy! I meant to say "It looks as if the Talia and the Tam had a baby."

I still have not managed to find a name for the style. Are we 100% sure it is an authentic style? jmcadon and Samantha know more about the 2005/2006 bags.

I have seen that bag before, but don't remember the name. I think someone has it here on tpf. I'm pretty sure there was a question about one a couple of months ago. I remember that it had the pockets or buckles on the side of the bag like this one. I would say early 2006?

:love:I wish they had a smilie that shows a person bowing down to the knowledge that you guys have and have and shared with me and all of us.:tender:
Man many many thanks to you and J!!(any anyone else that I've bugged the crap out of in my quest for JC knowledge.

Ya'll are too cool for schoo:supacool:l!! :heart:

Hey, NO Problem:nogood:

Anytime we can help a Fellow Choo Lover :yes: