What's NEXT up for you!?

Today I ordered a 07 black GGH envelope clutch; headed to NYC next weekend- we'll see if I bring anything home! I think I would like a day bag with GH.....

I think my next purchases will be a couple of coin purses, an MU, and maybe a black day. Other than that, I think I'm waiting until f/w 08 (which is going to be a very expensive season for me :sweatdrop:)

I really need to slow down my buying ... I have an Ink City, Violet City and Sky Blue CP coming.

I am hoping to luck out and find an 05 Chocolate City and 05 Caramel City and I would love to find some MU's and CP's in fun, bright colours.

i don't know.. i drive myself crazy thinking about it... and I've decided i'm gonna let my next bag FIND ME!!

I think i want a bright colored brief, and a darker city/work.. i dunno :thinking:

Well, my NEXT popped up unexpectedly and so I jumped on it. I wanted an 05 WORK next- ideally black, but I picked up a choco work that will be arriving in less than 2 hours if all goes well.:happydance: I'm at 7 bals now, and that's really my limit. With the work coming, I'll be at 8, so I'm thinking about weeding out one or two. I still want an 05 black something- if I love my choco work, then a black work. But I'm also really tempted by a black day.

And yet there are so many other bags calling out to me- ivory day, ivory first, 05 black first, vert fonce...and then f/w 08- I'm a little scared for those to come out!! I think I just need to plug my ears and block out the siren call of that gorgeous bal leather for a while. :ban:

I just bought 3 bags in a week, so I'm hoping to keep it lowkey for now. I want probably 2 more coin purses and possibly another MU in addition to what I have, colors undetermined as of now, definitely a weekender, still debating between Pale Magenta and Amethyst - would love a beautiful PM like Antubella's but if Amethyst is really like the LE Madge, might lean towards that - then definitely an Argent Step or City, and some other things from 08 probably. Eeeep!