Vanity plate ...

Mine's not a vanity tag, but it's a "Pet Friendly Tag" issued by the state of Maryland. It has the word "PET XXXX" (my tag number) and at the bottom it says "Spay and Neuter" and there's a picture of a dog and cat.

I especially love it b/c I've it so long now it's been transferred to my third car! And the number is really low as I got one of the first ones.

Mine's not a vanity tag, but it's a "Pet Friendly Tag" issued by the state of Maryland. It has the word "PET XXXX" (my tag number) and at the bottom it says "Spay and Neuter" and there's a picture of a dog and cat.

I especially love it b/c I've it so long now it's been transferred to my third car! And the number is really low as I got one of the first ones.

I wanted one like that when I was in FL but they didn't have them, at least not yet. I think they might now.

I've thought about getting one but I can't think of anything I like enough that is 7 letters or less. I jokingly said I wanted a nasty word or two in court reporter language because only myself or other reporters could read it, but in reality I won't do it. I did consider PWEUFP (*****) or TPUBG U (f*** you). I've actually heard that there are a couple of court reporters with these plates out there!

I just saw on the news tonight that a license plate reading "6" sold at auction in Delaware for over half a million dollars!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :blink: :wtf:

I don't even know what mine says. It's a regular PA plate, starts with a "G," I think :shrugs: