HAHAHA yesterday I wore my new perfume print sandals

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
And I had not even mentioned to my Fiance yet that I had bought a new bag and shoes, and he looked down at my feet and goes.... "omg my mom has created a monster"
His mom bought me my first Coach for my birthday 3 years ago.

I thought that was cute.:heart:

And what a Coach monster you and many of us have become! haha! Men just will never understand!

My BF and I went out for dinner last night and while we were waiting for a table he just looked at my bag and shook his head and said, "How many Coach bags do you really need?!" He just doesn't get it!

yea, my fiance asks me how many arms I have to carry that many purses at a time, and I just respond to him "Well how many ears do you have for all of those cellphones, and hand for all those electronics." It's a game we play lol

haha... thats funny candac... thats what my boyfriend says to me to everytime I get a bag... guys always wonder why we need to many bags... I just tell him "It's a girl thing, you wouldn't understand, just like you guys are w/your video games" LOL.... way to go on breaking out those sandals of yours! i hope this gross weather goes away soon, i already have a couple pairs of sandals waiting to be worn!! :upsidedown:

haha... thats funny candac... thats what my boyfriend says to me everytime I get a new bag... guys always wonder why we need so many bags... I just tell him "It's a girl thing, you wouldn't understand, just like you guys are w/your video games" LOL.... way to go on breaking out those sandals of yours! i hope this gross weather goes away soon, i already have a couple pairs of sandals waiting to be worn!! :upsidedown:

My BF and I went out for dinner last night and while we were waiting for a table he just looked at my bag and shook his head and said, "How many Coach bags do you really need?!" He just doesn't get it!

That's too funny!! I now know how to answer that question! My husband is a musician and guitar collector. I once asked him "How many guitars do you need?" and his response was; "How many do they make?":P

Thats funny! My boyfriend is the same...and always asks why I need all these "designer" things... and I ask him why does he need all these car things and harley things to make his bike or car go faster...doesn't it go fast enough already?! LOL

That's too funny!! I now know how to answer that question! My husband is a musician and guitar collector. I once asked him "How many guitars do you need?" and his response was; "How many do they make?":P

Thats what I say to my hubby when he gives me a hard time about buying a new coach bag. He is a musician and guitar collector, too. The good thing is, usually he always wants a new guitar, so when he gets one, I get a new coach and some accessories. The guitars are much more expensive than the bags. He got a guitar for Valentines, I got the heritage meduim tote, matching wallet, 2 charms and cosmetic case. All for less than his guitar.

Thats what I say to my hubby when he gives me a hard time about buying a new coach bag. He is a musician and guitar collector, too. The good thing is, usually he always wants a new guitar, so when he gets one, I get a new coach and some accessories. The guitars are much more expensive than the bags. He got a guitar for Valentines, I got the heritage meduim tote, matching wallet, 2 charms and cosmetic case. All for less than his guitar.

Ok we have too many similarities here! My husband collects guitars, too and whenever he gets a new guitar, I get a new bag! and he got a new Les Paul for Valentines Day so I got the Heritage tote, mini skinny and wristlet!