Gallery totes?

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
I was just wondering....

Does anyone know what happened to the gallery totes? Is this it for them? Are they coming back at all? I REALLY wish I would have purchased one before they were deleted...are they still available? I know there may be some still available through JAX, but I can't get another bag for awhile, maybe not until May or June......and I doubt they will still be available through JAX for that long......so are they coming back???? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

:heart:

I think all of the existing gallery totes were shipped off to outlets. I was at an outlet yesterday and they had lots of different colors in leather, signature and a couple patent (I think). They had them in both the E/W and N/S sizes.

Unfortunately, I can't answer your question as to whether or not they will be back. In the past, updated versions of the gallery totes come out in the fall.

Hope that helps a little!

I think all of the existing gallery totes were shipped off to outlets. I was at an outlet yesterday and they had lots of different colors in leather, signature and a couple patent (I think). They had them in both the E/W and N/S sizes.

Unfortunately, I can't answer your question as to whether or not they will be back. In the past, updated versions of the gallery totes come out in the fall.

Wow! Thanks! That's exactly what I needed to know! Mods, if you want to, you can close this thread down, that's all I needed!

I purchased a chocolate brown signature one yesterday at Woodbury Commons for $135. They had the chocolate brown sig, camel sig ones and some leather ones which seemed a bit beaten up. They were going like hotcakes!! When I walked in people at the register had 3 or 4 at a time that they were purchasing! I am so glad I waited. I wanted this bag so bad!

I purchased a chocolate brown signature one yesterday at Woodbury Commons for $135. They had the chocolate brown sig, camel sig ones and some leather ones which seemed a bit beaten up. They were going like hotcakes!! When I walked in people at the register had 3 or 4 at a time that they were purchasing! I am so glad I waited. I wanted this bag so bad!
Oh really? they are going pretty fast? That's probably why that person is selling the bag at a low BIN price...thanks!

This is off topic, but which outlet were you at yesterday? I was at Birchrun yesterday checking out all the goods.

This is off topic, but which outlet were you at yesterday? I was at Birchrun yesterday checking out all the goods.
:nuts: Me too!! I was there around 8:15 p.m. When were you there? How close are you to BR? I am closest to the outlet in Howell. We spent a good portion of the day at Great Lakes Crossing mall in Auburn Hills and we decided to hit BR on the way home.

:nuts: Me too!! I was there around 8:15 p.m. When were you there? How close are you to BR? I am closest to the outlet in Howell. We spent a good portion of the day at Great Lakes Crossing mall in Auburn Hills and we decided to hit BR on the way home.
BR is about an hour & 15 minutes fNorth from where I live. I was there around 11-11:30am. and was shopping for a good hour and a half! My Godson's girlfriend wants to go to the outlet in Howell this weekend. I didn't even know there was a Coach outlet in Howell until she told me. So, of course, I'll have to go with her!

BR is about an hour & 15 minutes fNorth from where I live. I was there around 11-11:30am. and was shopping for a good hour and a half! My Godson's girlfriend wants to go to the outlet in Howell this weekend. I didn't even know there was a Coach outlet in Howell until she told me. So, of course, I'll have to go with her!
I usually have better luck in Howell than in any of the other outlets I go to. I think it's because the Kensington Valley outlet center in Howell is so small - most people have no idea there's a Coach outlet hiding in there. There really isn't much else there! It opened within the last year I think, so it hasn't been there very long. Have you ever been to the outlets in West Branch or Michigan City, IN? Michigan City is a good one, too, but that would be quite a drive for you. :yes:

I usually have better luck in Howell than in any of the other outlets I go to. I think it's because the Kensington Valley outlet center in Howell is so small - most people have no idea there's a Coach outlet hiding in there. There's really not much else there! It opened within the last year I think, so it hasn't been there very long. Have you ever been to the outlets in West Branch or Michigan City, IN? Michigan City is a good one, too. :yes:
I'm looking forward to checking out Howell. I've been to West Branch, but that was years and years ago. Didn't know about the Michigan City one either! Boy, I need to get out more! Did you find anything at BR yesterday?

^I picked up a black leather Bleecker small hobo for around $65 and a black leather mini skinny. I am thinking about returning the bag because I think I loved the price more than anything. :rolleyes: Once I got it home I realized that it's not very functional for my needs.

How about you? Did you get anything while you were there?

^I picked up a black leather Bleecker small hobo for around $65 and a black leather mini skinny. I am thinking about returning the bag because I think I loved the price more than anything. :rolleyes: Once I got it home I realized that it's not very functional for my needs.

How about you? Did you get anything while you were there?
Got a black mini c multi-function tote (it's posted in a thread "work tote - opinions please" a white w/green stripes pouch for my daughter, Cd case & eyeglass case in red sig, pink ombre C umbrella. Bought a few card holders and a small zip around wallet, not sure if I'm keeping those. Oh, and the pink c heart locket keyfob, which I love! Did you see the beige legacy satchel? I almost bought it, but was very afraid of color transfer, so I passed. It was around $350 - not bad for a $700 bag.