Azur pochette - Yes or No?

Sep 7, 2006
I'm torn deciding whether to buy a Damier Azur pochette or not! I like how it's all summery-springy, and would look good with jeans. Those who own it, tell me the good things about it. :biggrin: I think I need just a tad more convincing before I succumb, lol.

hi! i just bought an azur pochette yesterday!!! what convinced me was that even though it is small, it can fit quite a lot (my ludlow, cles, ds, cellphone and keys and lipgloss!). i also think it looks great with darker colours. i wanted something in azur for awhile, but wasn't ready to 'commit' to a speedy in azur, kwim? she is going to have her debut tomorrow!

I was considering this! I definitely know that when I do get anything in Azur, it will have to be a shoulder bag because I would be too afraid of denim transfer with a hand-held from my jeans. Go for it!

get it! it use it to run errands and it's such a refreshing color...all seasons! i also use it to go to friend's house and dinner...a get a lot of stares...you should get one!