Black (Biker) Jackets

heey ladies
hope you guys can help me
ive been looking for a leather jacket for a long time..but cannot find any
do you know some online stores that i can have a look on????

im looking for jackets like this and the lindsay lohans
sword2000012397_prod_medium.jpg

also what do you guys think of this 'lindsay lohan' jacket?

5d21_1.JPG

i also like this one but i dont know what brand this jacket is from:::
wtger.jpg
fendi23.jpg

i'm pretty sure the one that lindsay lohan, the girl on the street & ashley olsen are wearing are the same ones. i'm also pretty sure that it's from Rick Owens. I would also try Mike & Chris (both of these brands are pretty expensive though!)
For a cheaper alternative I'd say go to Zara and H&M. They both sell very nice leather jackets that cost around 100 euros in Europe!

swordsilver.jpg
swordasym.jpg

swordblack.jpg

SWORD jackets - all from tobi - and with grechen 10 code you can get 10% off
I think revolve also had the slim motorcycle version - but they've sold out pretty quickly!

If you don't have tons of $$, try your local thrift/consignment shops--both of my favorite black leather jackets are ones I found in local thrift stores, back in the days when I was a single mom on a VERY tight budget!

Lilos and whichever Olsen it is jacket's are Rick Owens.........gooorgeous! They have them on NAP and Luisaviaroma too. Expect to pay around $2,000 for those.

Mike and Chris will be significantly cheaper at around $800

I just saw a pair of White Doc Marten 1/2 boots. I really liked them (and there is nothing about me that is even remotely punk or edgy---think Kimora Lee Simmons) but they would be so cute with jeans and and a scarf and great bag....
Hmmm