How a man can develop big abilities ...Vday Gift..from my

Antubella

Hypnotized*__*Member
O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
Hi Girls,
We know how much the men in front of fashion accessories can be insensitive; the men often neglect essential details, fundamental particulars.. but there are men who develop taste, sensitivity, care for certain things…and all the merit belongs to us women:roflmfao:!!!! Ok, I’m Joking:upsidedown:; my amorous man has all the merits to have chosen such a beauty, a perfect creature!(..he is here:sneaky:...!)She has the color of my tropical aquatic plant…:nuts:...:love:..…

1.png

I’m so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who wants to toast with me with a delicious Cartizze?

2.png
3.png

Hi Girls,
We know how much the men in front of fashion accessories can be insensitive; the men often neglect essential details, fundamental particulars.. but there are men who develop taste, sensitivity, care for certain things…and all the merit belongs to us women:roflmfao:!!!! Ok, I’m Joking:upsidedown:; my amorous man has all the merits to have chosen such a beauty, a perfect creature!(..he is here:sneaky:...!)She has the color of my tropical aquatic plant….....…

1.jpg

I’m so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who wants to toast with me with a delicious Cartizze?:happydance:

2.jpg

:confused1: Antubella, I can't see the pictures.
Anyway ...Cartizze is always welcome ;)

Hahahahah..:roflmfao:I love your participation spirit,yOU are lovelies:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!

With immense joy I share my last creature with you! She is a Pale Magenta Work…(no city Jim..:lol:.!) my first Work..an amazing beauty!! Is mine preferred, but don’t say it to other my lovely Bbags…:sweatdrop:!Oh God she’s perfectly moisturized.. of a softness impalpable, so pillowy…silken, of an aphrodisiac perfume… not veiny ,of a saturate,rich and soooooo bright color …I am in ecstasy:nuts::yahoo::yahoo:!!!

4.png