Just back from Camarillo Premium Outlets Coach + more (Pics inside)

divalicioust

Hello Kitty Princess
Jan 10, 2008
I'm back and it was great, I was able to escape and not think about some tough things I'm dealing with right now. I was not impressed with COACH (it was packed though), lots of things, but nothing really grabbed me. I did however get a black leather swingpack, something I've been wanting for a while.

I cleaned up at KENNETH COLE (50% off almost everything), 3 leather bags, 2 sweaters and a PVC mini bag for $133, I couldn't believe it.

I love the ivory bag, it has a "rocker appeal" with the studs. It was $25 (GENUINE LEATHER) after all the discounts.:nuts:

Juicy Couture- the charm is for my friend's birthday, she has the charm bracelet she's building, and the brown "skinny mini" (don't know what they call it in the JC line) is for me. I got an extra 25% off that.

GAP- 2 adorable casual dresses I can wear on Saturdays with my flip flops ($13.99 each)

Funny store, 4 different women came up to me in the COACH store to tell me they were admiring my denim satchel. I felt a little self concious because I did see them staring at me outside the store (got there at 9:45) before they opened the doors.

DSCN0247.jpg

This is for my other friend's birthday, she's a little conservative so I thought this small black leather bag from KENNETH COLE would be perfect, only $19.99 after the discount.

DSCN0258.jpg