NOMADE leather?!

atlantique

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
Do you own a Nomade leather bag? I like the Alma in Nomade so much, but I'm afraid of the leather? Who has a Nomade bag since a few months or years? How is the bottom in use?
Thank you for your progress report!

I love the Nomad leather, but have yet to purchase a purse in it. I love the 'Alma' and 'Speedy' in the pictures. On a previous post I asked 'PFers' what they thought of the line, and it was mentioned that the leather becomes really dark (unpleasantly) with time. It has also been said that the leather is very susceptable to scratches.

I hope this helps!

Good luck with your decision!

:s

Yes... it is VERY easy to scratch...

so i hear, most bags of that type of leather, (i have a briefcase from versace in nomade-type leather) scratches. Its Rather old but in PRISTINE CONDITION! with light tarnishing on the brass hardware and a couple scratches on the leather. I still find it to be one of my favorite bags.i cant imagine how horrible it patinas, as mine has barely and it was used HEAVILY!!!!

Thank you - that's sooo sad! I like the colour so much and I like it, that it's leather! I would buy a leather bag, but Epi has the silver hardware, what I don't like. And the Suhali Lockit was such a bad experience with the quality, that I haven't any confidence in it. So LV haven't any leather bag for me??!!:confused1::confused1::confused1:

I'm so sorry you are disappointed about the 'Nomade! leather. I felt the same! Why don't you try looking a the 'Suhali' line again. I think the experience you had with your 'Lockit' was very unusual, and a 'fluke.' I have a 'Suhali' purse and wallet, and the quality is exceptional! I also like the Epi leather, but not the silver hardware! Just a thought!

Good Luck!