Orange anyone?

shoeguru3

Feb 3, 2008
Does anyone admit to using an orange handbag? I have one that is a hobo international from nordstrom's and while I like it I am sometimes feel like I am a shining beacon when I wear it. Does anyone else have a nice bright orange purse if so what brand?

I have one, it's pretty bright (attached below). I actually tried to sell it recently, but when it came time to pack it up for the consignment store, I couldn't let go, so it stayed.

Attachments

• IM000705.jpg
    IM000705.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 71
If it was an *H* bag I sure would. As for another i guess it would depend on the shade of orange....Are you able to post pic's of your bag ?

Does anyone admit to using an orange handbag? I have one that is a hobo international from nordstrom's and while I like it I am sometimes feel like I am a shining beacon when I wear it. Does anyone else have a nice bright orange purse if so what brand?

I keep trying to learn how to post pictures but I haven't gotten it yet. It's on the Nordstroms website under metallics. It's the new Hobo International in orange. Sorry I wish I were more computer savy.

Yep, I have an orange bag; it's the suede LV onatah pochette. It's more of a rusty/subdued orange though. I always get tons of compliments when I wear it and it's surprisingly a lot more neutral than one would think.

i have an ananas isabel in mango

attachment.php

I love orange bags! I only have a Miu Miu one but it fits into my wardrobe nicely because I wear a lot of browns and grays. I've been thinking about getting an orange Hermes one in the future, but will probably lean towards some other color that's more subdued. :smile: