Hey whats the deal with the bijoux chain? Are there bags still available with it?

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
I want a classic jumbo (who doesn't?) but I want that special chain on it. Is that still available you think or do I have to call CHANEL and ask about it?

As for ordering, how do I explain to them? say "Jumbo flap with Bijoux chain"? Will they understand?

thanks for your input and taking the time to read this thread:tup:

I think this is what you're looking for. I just saw it at Nordstrom. I was debating whether or not to get it. It's a gorgeous bag. Call my SA her name is Jackie(Chanel handbags) (818)884-7900

Attachments

• classic1.jpg
    classic1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 292
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, but getting very quickly obsessed.

I just ordered this bag yesterday after searching for this chain forever (i don't like to buy from second hand or e-bay) and finally found it. The only store in the US that has it in stock is in Hawaii. I ordered the jumbo flap with bijou in lambskin. The SA's name is Anna (808)942-5555, she's really nice.

I want a classic jumbo (who doesn't?) but I want that special chain on it. Is that still available you think or do I have to call CHANEL and ask about it?

As for ordering, how do I explain to them? say "Jumbo flap with Bijoux chain"? Will they understand?

thanks for your input and taking the time to read this thread:tup:

I just purchased this past Tuesday night a Navy Distressed Lambskin Jumbo Flap w/modern chain from Bloomingdales in SouthCoast Plaza. Is the modern chain the Bijoux. They only had this one and a beautiful beige both w/silver hardware.

Attachments

• 100_1909.jpg
    100_1909.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 100_1910.jpg
    100_1910.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 100_1908.jpg
    100_1908.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 145