Is there a bigger version of this bag?

ignus

Dokka ni ikitai-----
Jan 4, 2007
Hey there Balenciaga lovers!

This is my first time posting in this forum although I've been lurking around in this forum for quite sometime now :drool:

I was surfing a Japanese site and found a B-bag that I liked- however, I find the bag too small and all it said on the site was that it is a "pouch" with no style/model name on it. Then I tried searching around tPF for something equivalent to it and couldn't find it.

The dimensions are: 13cm x 19cm~20cm x 5cm and the handle is 37cm (please see pic)

I really like the shape of the bag, but it is definitely too small for me (I'm a guy) and I looked through the reference section for a bigger version but no luck...as long as it has straps that can go across the shoulder, and has the same shape then count me in!!

Thanks for the help!!!

Attachments

• brand-scoop_bc-138226-d940t-naturale_5.jpg
    brand-scoop_bc-138226-d940t-naturale_5.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 100
No...there's no bigger version of the Shoulder. What is it that you like about the Shoulder?

What about the flat messenger...have you seen that?

attachment.php

Attachments

• flatmessenger.JPG
    flatmessenger.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 142
No...there's no bigger version of the Shoulder. What is it that you like about the Shoulder?

What about the flat messenger...have you seen that?

attachment.php

Thanks for the suggestion!

Yes I've seen the flat messenger but I find it too flat. I like the Shoulder because it's got the box shape. I want a small box shape messenger. I was thinking of the First but then it's got the handles which might be deemed as too feminine for some.

Thanks for the help :smile:

honestly, I agree that the first would be much too feminine for a guy to use. Unfortunately, the shoulder is more of a clutch, and does not come in a larger size. I think the men's besace might be your best bet, which J Star gave you a link to, but sounds like that's not what you're looking for. Good luck!