Question on Bleeker straps.... Can someone help?

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
I would like to get the smaller bleeker duffle because of the cross body style, but i am wondering can the larger bag be worn cross body as well? Is the strap on the large duffle just as long as the smaller duffle? I have the smaller grass duffle and the strap is great!

If someone can help me, i would much appreciate it. TIA!!

I would like to get the smaller bleeker duffle because of the cross body style, but i am wondering can the larger bag be worn cross body as well? Is the strap on the large duffle just as long as the smaller duffle? I have the smaller grass duffle and the strap is great!

If someone can help me, i would much appreciate it. TIA!!

No the strap on the large bleeker isn't nearly as long as the one on the smaller. Only if you are a pretty small person would the larger one be able to be worn cross body.

No the strap on the large bleeker isn't nearly as long as the one on the smaller. Only if you are a pretty small person would the larger one be able to be worn cross body.

Thank you ! I really want that Magenta Bleeker, but not sure how it would carry, i only bought the smaller ones to use as cross bodies.... i am such a sucker for cross body and satchel bags...