Gryson for Target?

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Anyone have a guesstimate on when those Gryson for Target bags will be available??? DH just gave me his "reward card" from work--a g/c to Target! wOOt!

found a pic of the gryson for target YAYYYYY
04903_gryson_122_521lo.jpg

AAHHHh Seahorsestripes, you are the best!! I've been craving to see a peek of the collection for the longest time! I'm hoping the leather is at least decent, and not made by the really disappointing leather Target has been using for other designer collections. That would be a dealbreaker for me, and I really want to nab myself one of these babies!

Btw, wouldn't it be awesome for them to make some in nylon for this collaboration?

AAHHHh Seahorsestripes, you are the best!! I've been craving to see a peek of the collection for the longest time! I'm hoping the leather is at least decent, and not made by the really disappointing leather Target has been using for other designer collections. That would be a dealbreaker for me, and I really want to nab myself one of these babies!

Btw, wouldn't it be awesome for them to make some in nylon for this collaboration?

for the pricepoint, (and with the track history of guest handbag designers for target) i highly doubt these are leather....they're most likely PVC/vinyl:yucky:

I am gonna go with PVC/Vinyl. I have a bright baby blue rafe bag from target I have gotten a lot of use out of it. but it's the rain day going places not suitable for good handbag. (theme parks, the like)

The only bag that i have from target that I completly and utterly covet. Is my paul and Joe Owl bag. It so fun and cute