I'm going with the Jumbo, but which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
Thanks to everyone who commented on my post yesterday! I've decided to go with a Jumbo as my 2nd Chanel, but I'm not sure which one. Currently I only have the Accordian flap bag in black washed caviar (sorry I don't know the official name, but it's the same one that Jill commented on and now has. Anyway, for the Jumbo I was thinking about black caviar with s/h, but that would be the same leather and hardware as the one I have now - is that too much??? My other choices would be black lambskin, either g/h or s/h...I usually prefer the s/h, but maybe I need to switch it up a bit? I also like how classic the black and gold look together. There are also a couple of brown lambskin Jumbos on ebay that I like....anyway, here are the choices! and sorry for rambling!

black caviar with s/h
black lambskin with s/h
black lambskin with g/h
brown lambskin with s/h

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!:yes:

Hmm.. I prefer the black over brown, but I see your dilemma since you already have a bag in black caviar. What about other colors? Or are you sticking with the basics?

I will say that I think caviar is a better choice than lambskin for such a big bag, though... I love the look and feel of lambskin but I've heard it's tougher to maintain!

^yea I've been reading up on that, and I'm a little scared of lambskin now! lol.

Anyway, I suppose the Jumbo is quite different from the one I have...but I don't know if it's different enough?

I think the black caviar with s/h would still be ok. The bags are different enough to where you wouldn't have to worry about them looking too much alike.

Brown lambskin with s/h would also look great but you do have to worry about the durability of the leather.

I agree with you on the s/h - I usually only use s/h on my bags because most of my jewelry is white gold :yes:

Hmm.. I prefer the black over brown, but I see your dilemma since you already have a bag in black caviar. What about other colors? Or are you sticking with the basics?

I will say that I think caviar is a better choice than lambskin for such a big bag, though... I love the look and feel of lambskin but I've heard it's tougher to maintain!

I would love one in caviar in a more 'unique' color than black, but I'm buying it second hand and they're not very easy to find! :crybaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.