Travis Barker & Shanna Officially Divorced

PrincessMe

Thank You God <3
O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
The on-again and off-again relationship between former MTV reality show couple Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler is off again – this time for good, he tells PEOPLE.

"No, I'm no longer with her," Barker told PEOPLE over the weekend at the 5th annual Roots Jam benefiting Rock the Vote at West Hollywood's Key Club. "We were actually divorced a few days ago."

Asked if he's found any new romance, Barker says, "I have a beautiful daughter at home, a beautiful son at home. That's where my head is at right now. I don't have time for anything else."

TMZ.com quotes online records showing that Barker and Moakler, both 32, are now officially single. The couple, who in happier days starred in MTV's Meet the Barkers, have two kids together: Landon, 4, and Alabama, 2.

Travis Barker on Shanna Moakler: 'We Divorced' - Breakups, Shanna Moakler, Travis Barker : People.com

what is this, the 3rd time? or did they never actually go through with the divorce?

i believe they separated before but never officially got divorced, then they reconciled.
now they are offically divorced.

i thought they were doing good now bc we havent heard from them in a while... not like last time with the crazy myspace drama! :rolleyes:

everyday they'd each write on their myspace pages how the other was so bad, all the dirt, it was crazy! i mean, people usually keep some things private!

travis accused shanna of sleeping all day, partying all nite, ignoring the kids, caring too much about her career
(he didnt want her on DWTS) and throwing his stuff at his manager(or something like that)
shanna accused travis of cheating & how she was so mad at him for kissing paris hilton

I think I speak for everyone when I say B** please!! lol

after the 50th break up to makeup, its just not interesting anymore

I know. I lost track of when they were together. I thought they had just reconciled?!

They seemed so in love on their MTV show. Oh well...

I agree! She was really clingy at times, but they seemed to work. They were a cute married couple and really into one another, from the outside. I think the whole under a microscope thing really plays in. Plus, having your lives taped is just a recipe for disaster.