Q: Outlet in California...?

I've been there. It's hit and miss because I've been able to find fabulous deals. For example: I found a Britt Tote Bag, current season for $795 versus the website/store price of $1200. It's still expensive but it's still a savings of $400. I found better deals at the Todd's outlet.

^^ I'm thinking about going this weekend. I want another keyholder for $50! =P I gave mine to my brother. Please keep an eye out (incase I dont go). If I go tomorrow, maybe I'll see you and your cute dog! But I'll be GC-IN-HIDING! =P

I just went this last Sunday to check out the Prada/Miu Miu store (called Space) and I must say that the SAs there are even more SNOTTY than the ones at NM Fashion Island, Newport Beach! I was very disappointed with the Prada store, but found some good buys at Tod's also. They have a Juicy store with some decent deals as well. It's actually a fun place to go shopping for all kinds of designer items. Make sure you go to the Off Saks store, they sometimes have some really good deals!! ;)

been there several times. I go there primary to see what they got and I leave very dissapointed at times. But then there was a time I left with a big smile. Its a hit or miss but definitely worth checking out.

Great thanks! i hope its better then the one in buffalo... they have a lot of stuff but nothing of real interest.

It'll definitely be better. I have an Off 5th by my house and the Desert Hills store blew it out of the water inventory-wise, as I'm guessing they probably get all the best pieces.