Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 newbies!!!

casper7

O.G.
May 1, 2007
Hi all,

Well since I've come back from holidays I've been going a little crazy. I came home broke and i really shouldn't be spending any money, but I couldn't resist these beauties!!!

Introducing, Grenat Toilet, Bargain at half price. I :heart: how distressed she is

bal 001r.jpg

Beige Coin Purse, I take her EVERYWHERE!!!!

bal 003r.jpg

Grey First, handles are a little dark, but I've been after a grey for ages and I love her all the same!

bal 005r.jpg

04 White First I bought this a little while back, after another tpf member bought her but seller never disclosed she had been redyed. Got a great deal on her. :heart: the long strap

bal 004r.jpg

Group shots of all my bal babies, choc first, 05 bordeaux first, 05 grey first, 04 white first, beige coin, grenat toilet and i think vif shoulder bal 010r.jpg

bal 013r.jpgbal 014r.jpgbal 007r.jpg

and a pile of smushiness!!

bal 011r.jpg

i love all your bbags... but i have to admit i'm partial to the o4 white city with the long strap. it looks gorgeous... how does the leather feel since it was redyed?

p.s. is your favorite style the First? :P

i love all your bbags... but i have to admit i'm partial to the o4 white city with the long strap. it looks gorgeous... how does the leather feel since it was redyed?

p.s. is your favorite style the First? :P

how did you guess? I've actually been looking for a city for a while, but i seem to keep finding firsts!!

The redyed first, leather is still smooshy, a little dry and a little waxy, does that make sense??? She is still beautiful though!