Yoohoo, I FOUND MY HG<<CHANEL RED CAVIAR JUMBO FLAP w BIJOUX CHAINS>>It's on e way~

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
It's a great CHINESE NEW YEAR to me as i found my HG Chanel 2007 RED CAVIAR CLASSIC JUMBO FLAP in BIJOUX CHAINS. I was like "this can't be true to me".....my fairy godmother actually made my WISH come true as it's one of my 08' new year resolution.....LOL, i know I sounded silly:roflmfao::roflmfao:

The bag was shipped out yesterday and i believe it shld arrives at my doorstep next tue or wed the latest. I've been thinkin a lot abt my bag since that day i got her and even in my dreams:graucho::graucho:

Will post pictures once i rec'd her:love::heart:

Celia... congrats on finding another HG! You've been majorly lusting after this for a while now! All these beautiful Red Bijoux... (yours and Jill's) making me want one too now :Push:

-Hmmm... your HG list is getting shorter now. But I have a feeling I you'll just end up adding more new HG's to your list!!

You're starting off your year of the rat on a good note! (I'm a rat, so I don't think I'm going to have a good Chanel year, LOL) May I add that your little boy is SOOOOO adorable! (I've been meaning to tell you, but I don't want to seem random by putting it in another thread... :yes:)

Post pics when you get her... I'm waiting to :drool: over it!

Celia... congrats on finding another HG! You've been majorly lusting after this for a while now! All these beautiful Red Bijoux... (yours and Jill's) making me want one too now :Push:

-Hmmm... your HG list is getting shorter now. But I have a feeling I you'll just end up adding more new HG's to your list!!

You're starting off your year of the rat on a good note! (I'm a rat, so I don't think I'm going to have a good Chanel year, LOL) May I add that your little boy is SOOOOO adorable! (I've been meaning to tell you, but I don't want to seem random by putting it in another thread... )

Post pics when you get her... I'm waiting to :drool: over it!

awww....thanks for the sweet post:heart:

it's really a fabulous color, u will love it if you decides to source her down....i love the 2007 red as it looks more subtle.

U know, i tot my HG list will be gettin shorter but i was doin a checklist yesterday nite and realised it's actually adding up not only my list here but it was like another 6 more on top of this....:sweatdrop:

I think i'm hopeless:tdown:

Thanks for ur compliments abt my son, he is gettin out of my nerves lately and now i lacked of sleep due to him...LOL:heart:

Will post pics soon and get my son to model her, not sure what will be his reaction like:P I think i will be freaked out as he will probably scratchin my bag...oops, i betta NOT take the risk:flowers:

Omg, Celia, you are on an amazing roll girl!!! :yahoo: I'm sooo excited for you... the '07 red Jumbo is beyond stunning (it's the perfect not too dark, not too bright, go with anything shade of red IMO)!!!! :love: :drool: It's one of my favorite flaps, and I know you'll love it to pieces!! :love: I can't wait to see pictures!! :girlsigh: Congrats again, yay!!!:party: :dothewave: