My first Chanel Purchase

cutetoby

O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
Hello!

This is my frist post even tho I've been checking out this forum for a long time. I finally decide to purchase my first Chanel bag from Saks fifth ave. I got classic flap jumbo black washed cavier, and it arrived today! But my problem is it came without any care cards nor authenticity card. Should I return it? I've never bought anything over the phone so I didn't know what do to! HELP! Thank you so much!

I can't believe they did not send it., did you check the zippered pocket and all pockets inside the handbag? Normally, they stick it inside the pockets....I bet you it is in there., but if not, call your SA right away, and send it back for one with the authenticity card.

GL :heart:H

Hi Habanerita!

I am such a idiot! You were right, they were in the zippered pocket!! Thank you so much!

I have another question. This is my very first chanel, you think Jumbo Flap is a great choice? Or should I go for Reissue 227? I don't know what to do!! I love the Jumbo flap but I think the strap is just little too long for me since I am only 5'2".

But I must say, I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!

I love the Jumbo flap but I think the strap is just little too long for me since I am only 5'2".

But I must say, I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!

Don't worry about the long strap.. one thing I love about the Jumbo is the chain, I can make it short, long or even make it as tote bag...about the chain I make a big knot inside the bag, so the strap become shorter.. and I think it look trendier... long strap look more classy...Hope this helps!

You've been bitten by the bug now! Congratulations. :woohoo: Saviour the moment as you will always remember the fun you had with your first one above all others you definitely will get.

Congratulations on your 1st Chanel!!! IMO the jumbo classic is a better first bag than the reissue...but fret not, the reissue may well become your 2nd bag !!!???!! :biggrin: