PSA: Tokidoki at Winners (Canada)

sushisushi

O.G.
Jun 14, 2007
My mom was at College Park Winners this past Saturday and saw Tokidoki bags. She helped me snag a Zucca in Citta Rosa for $99 - I love it! I have been wanting a Zucca for so long and finally have one. Last year, I picked up a Scuola, also from Winners. I love this store!

My mom was at College Park Winners this past Saturday and saw Tokidoki bags. She helped me snag a Zucca in Citta Rosa for $99 - I love it! I have been wanting a Zucca for so long and finally have one. Last year, I picked up a Scuola, also from Winners. I love this store!
Oh wow, I think I would have grabbed that sucker too! Of course if I was still working at Winners I wouldn't have any money to buy it. :smile:

The only thing I've seen in various winners in Calgary and Vancouver area was adios star (BV, canguro, stellina and campeggio).... and they all had some sort of red bleeding at the edges where the thread is :/

What a great find!!

I just snagged my first Tokidoki at Winner's. And for $40....too cute. I love the Tokidoki line.

Love it! Oh, I should add a picture of mine. I can't wait to use it this weekend!

DSCN4411.jpg

^^ Love the placement on that bag - I've always wanted a Citta Rosa with the motorcycle girl.

Soooo.. if anyone else sees Toki at Winners - PLEASE LET ME KNOW ! :drool::drool::drool: