I guess I dont have to wait for PCE for my Heritage tote!

Jul 25, 2007
My family got me the Heritage tote, matching wristlet and mini skinny!!! I kinda had a clue this morning when my little guy told me that "they didnt get me a pocketbook from Coach!" Thats a dead giveaway coming from a 5 year old!!! I'm impressed though -I was really looking at the small one, but he said no way would that be big enough for me to carry everyones stuff around in, so he got the medium. Plus he knows I always match! I'm pretty sure my daughter had a lot to do with this selection too! I love it and cant wait to use it for outings in the summer. Oh, and I already had the butterfly keyfob waiting to be used - it goes perfect on the little D ring!

Attachments

• heritage tote 001.jpg
    heritage tote 001.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 168
  • heritage tote 004.jpg
    heritage tote 004.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 58
So cute donnalynn! The set looks great together, and I love the butterfly with it too! It's a perfect match, and brown and red look so snazzy together. :smile: Happy Valentine's Day!

this is very cute, I have a quick question though. I don't know if it's how it looks or what but it's throwing me off a bit...........is the signature part fabric or is it coated?? It looks coated online and in your pics. Just curious.