Botkier - In need of a school bag

Nectarine25

Growing my herd
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
I'm looking for a school bag and stumbled upon the Botkier sale. I need a bag that fits a notebook, preferably a folder, phone, small cosmetics case, wallet, keys and pens.

I don't own a Botkier bag yet and I'd really like to get one after the praise I've heard.

From the styles on sale I really like Bryant large hobo/satchel and Roxy large satchel. Anyone have personal or other experience? Would one of these fit my needs? Or suggest something else :smile:

I don't know if either of these will be big enough - it depends on how big/thick your notebook and folders are.

They're great bags though, I'm sure you could find plenty of uses for them. I am looking at the Bryant large hobo for myself, but haven't made a decision yet!

I posted on the Botkier Sale thread after you :smile:. Seems that I won't get a bag at all since the shipping would be 154.90$ :wtf: I emailed them about other options, but I think that will be a dead end :sad:

I'd say no for sure on the Bryant hobo. It doesn't have a large enough opening to accommodate school books and notebooks, and it's shape isn't right.

I don't know anything about the other bag though.

I posted on the Botkier Sale thread after you :smile:. Seems that I won't get a bag at all since the shipping would be 154.90$ :wtf: I emailed them about other options, but I think that will be a dead end :sad:

$154.90? That's insane. I don't understand why they charge so much, I've sent fairly heavy items across Europe and even to Japan for far less than that.