Lady Braid large satchel help

aliao

O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
Hello everyone,

I saw a really nice bag on last night's episode of Cashmere Mafia and found out from the reference tread that it's a lady braid. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what season is this bag from and if it's still available in stores.

Thanks ladies!

Here's a pic I got from Savannah... (thks!)

Attachments

• IMG_7750.jpg
    IMG_7750.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 209
That is such a gorgious bag! I remember pics of it being posted of a trunkshow a while back. Too bad it's 3k :sad:
But it sure is a beauty!!

there is a different version, a north/south tote, if you are interested! I found the one pictured above to be rather wide to wear on your shoulder. it came in red and black at Saks in the n/s version, my Saks chanel in phoenix still has a red one if you are interested. here is a pic of my black one. it was $3395 I think and I just love mine!

Attachments

• IMG_1752.JPG
    IMG_1752.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 103
I really love this style in the satchel and in the tote. I think that it would be really versatile (not to mention that it is just soooo pretty). Nice modeling pic Trisha!

thanks, my little digital camera (I use for posting pics on tpf;)) is on the fritz so I had to use my hubby's professional canon, it weighs like ten pounds, so i was trying to shoot one handed, oi ! thanks! I LOVE this bag, i get so many compliments when I take her out!