I need advice!

forgreens

Jan 6, 2008
I just saved enough money to get 2 new bbags! :biggrin: I was super determined to get the RH black city and the RH electric blue city! However, I just saw a ink city on evilbay and I'm thinking of getting it! I always wanted a black city but the other colours are just so tempting! Should I get the ink and the electric blue as black is much easier to get then the blues? Or should I pass on the ink city? D:

Personally, if it were me I would definitely go for the Ink City and then decide between the black and EB. Unless your unsure of whether or not you really want EB, it would probably be best to get the EB now while it's still available since you can get the black anytime :tup:!

Personally, if it were me I would definitely go for the Ink City and then decide between the black and EB. Unless your unsure of whether or not you really want EB, it would probably be best to get the EB now while it's still available since you can get the black anytime :tup:!

DITTO! go for the ink, you can always get black! good luck deciding...

I say get the Ink. I wouldn't go for electric blue, I think that colour is over. And since it's such an intense colour, you might get bored of it quickly.

But that's just me!

Ink! That color is so hard to come by and you have to grab it while it's still there! I have one and it's a great color that goes well with everything!:tup: