ok, HELP ME, which combo set do you like better??

which combo do you like best??

Results are only viewable after voting.

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I soo want this bag and am gonna break my ban and get it but which wallet do you like best w/it?

#1-#4:

Attachments

• combo1.JPG
    combo1.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 71
  • combo2.JPG
    combo2.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 81
  • combo3.JPG
    combo3.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 65
  • combo4.JPG
    combo4.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 61
#2 love the compact clutch style, I'm using my black Bleecker one right now!!!! you can fit sooooooo much in it, and seeing how to that hobo is not so big, it would fit better! :tup:

#5!!! That way you can indulge in the Heritage Stripe, too, AND it matches your bag. I have the Heritage Stripe zip-around wallet and love, love, LOVE it. It doesn't flip all the way open, so there is no fear of losing things accidentally, and the coin compartment zippers which lasts longer and functions better than kiss-locks. It is long enough that bills don't have to be folded, too, unlike the french purses and compact clutches.

Have you looked at the legacy Thompson french wallet?? Overall my fav is no 2

I did see that one but it's a little too small for me and also not a big fan of the inside set-up of it. I know they make a slim style too but I don't care for that one either.:smile:

I like #7, just because the wallet looks a little more "special" than the others...all options are cute. You can't go wrong!

#6 and #7 are LIMITED EDITION and beautiful in person. I actually had ordered #6 last year but returned it and got a different wallet instead. I think though that if I went in this direction that I would get #7 over #6.

here are the IRL pics of it:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php