I exchanged my 08 Black GSH Work for an 07 Black GSH City

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
I love the work size and love how it looks in most of the ladies here, so when hubby told me he'll get me a Bbag for Vday, I went straight for the work which I thought will be a good first moto bag for me. It is perfect as a work bag for me since it is roomy but after much deliberation, I decided to bring it back and try on the city which I ignored when I went to buy the work. I figured the 'work' won't be as versatile for me to use on casual days when I don't have much to carry. So I went back to my Nordies, tried on the PT, step, the brief, the RTT, and then the city. I like the RTT for its size, but again too big to use everyday IMO. Then lastly, I tried the city. I thought it will be small on me, but suprisingly, I loved the size, and how it comes with a strap. They only have 07 cities there, and the SA let me pick from 4 cities for the best leather. I was comparing the 07 leather with the 08 work and notice that the 07 was thicker which I liked better. I was totally clueless between the different leather variations and I thought the thinner 08 veiny leather in the work is what I liked. I liked how I was able to choose from 4 bags, and took my time picking the one which has the thickest leather all over, more saturated black color, but still has that distressed look. I did notice from the 08 work that the leather turned greenish with our bathroom light, which made me decide not to keep it too. This 07 leather does not turn green and I think for bbags I like the leather on the thick side. I just love our Nordies, and the SAs there are so helpful. I still want to get the 'work' someday, but not in the near future as I should really be on a purse ban. I will post pics of my bag next.

Congrats, I think that you made a good choice getting the City. I love big bags and originally thought the City would be too small for me. But I tried it on and was pleasantly surprised. You had the same experience!

I'm glad you found one that has great leather -- looking forward to seeing pics!

Which other style, out of the ones you tried, do you like? Is the RTT much bigger than the brief?

I'm glad you found one that has great leather -- looking forward to seeing pics!

Which other style, out of the ones you tried, do you like? Is the RTT much bigger than the brief?

Yes, the RTT is bigger and has a wider bottom, while the brief has a narrow bottom. I like the step too because that one has a wider bottom too, but smaller than the brief. The RTT is comparable to the work in size I think.

Ok, can't wait for hubby's new camera, so I took these with my old camera...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BalCity1.JPG
    BalCity1.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 325
  • BalCity5.JPG
    BalCity5.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 457
  • BalCity6.JPG