What do you do for a living/how do you afford your bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnarlyds

Jan 30, 2008
Hey ladies. I am inspired by your great collections of bags/shoes/clothes, so I was wondering, what do you do for a living? and more so how do you afford your bags/shoes/clothes?

I work fulltime as an administrative assistant.. I don't pay rent, my car is paid for (used), so I only pay for phone bill, insurance, the rest is extra spending money. Needless to say, I haven't been able to save a dime since I've been on here! ahhh

This has been asked and answered a billion times. Just do a quick search! I'm sure Jill will be along to merge it shortly!

Oh and for me.....credit cards :smile: But not anymore LOL

Oh and don't be inspired by bags....be inspired by someone's intelligence or strength! Much better things to admire in a person!

Great answer twiggy:tup:

I sponge off the hubby! Seriously! But I do alot of designing for hubbies business so he grants me what I wish for(most of the time!)

This has been asked and answered a billion times. Just do a quick search! I'm sure Jill will be along to merge it shortly!

Oh and for me.....credit cards :smile: But not anymore LOL

Oh and don't be inspired by bags....be inspired by someone's intelligence or strength! Much better things to admire in a person!

But but but... I never got to post I was the forum pet in any of those! HA!

But you are right, inspiration should come in other forms as well, although bags are fun! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.